1. The Site is operated by Rare Chemicals and all rights thereto are owned and reserved by Rare Chemicals.
2. The Site made available and the software made available on this Site are provided to the User "as is" and without guarantees or representations of any kind (express or im-plied) or any liability to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law.
3. Any product information or other information published via the Site is given to the best of Rare Chemicals knowledge. All this information shall not, however, as far as legally permis-sible, create any guarantee or representation of any kind or any liability of Rare Chemicals and shall not relieve the User from undertaking its own investigations and tests.
4. Subject to Clause 2, Rare Chemicals shall generally be liable for any damages that have been caused by or in connection with the use of the Site according to the applicable law. Rare Chemicals, however, is not responsible for and disclaims any liability for any indirect, inci-dental, consequential and special damages, that have been caused by or in connection with the use of this Site.
5. Except as otherwise specifically provided in writing, Rare Chemicals General Conditions of Sale shall not be altered by the Site, its content, materials and information.
6. Without liability whatsoever Rare Chemicals may without notice modify and/ or discontinue op-eration of all or portions of this Site at any time in its sole discretion, and assumes no responsibility to update the Site.
7. Links to third-party sites ("Hyperlinks") do not constitute an endorsement of such third-party sites by Rare Chemicals and is not responsible for the availability of these sites or their contents. The hyper linking to these sites is at the User's own risk.
8. Any claims or suits associated with the Site or its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany, excluding its conflicts of law principles.